Yvette Guillot at age 109.
|Birth:||12 July 1910|
Virazeil, Lot-et-Garonne, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France
|Death:||7 August 2021|
Verteuil-d'Agenais, Lot-et-Garonne, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France
|Age:||111 years, 26 days|
Yvette Guillot was born in Virazeil, Lot-et-Garonne, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France on 12 July 1910. Her father, a farmer, died when she was young. She worked on her family farm until 1954. In 1955, she occupied the function of canteen at the primary school, where she would be responsible for 20 years. In 1975, she joined the rural seniors club and sang in the choir.
In July 2020, she celebrated her 110th birthday.
Yvette Guillot died in Verteuil-d'Agenais, Lot-et-Garonne, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France, at the age of 111 years, 26 days. She was the third-oldest living person in Nouvelle-Aquitaine, behind Juliette Bilde, and Jeanne Deletang. She was also the oldest living person in Lot-et-Garonne.
- Yvette Guillot a eu 107 ans Le Républicain Lot-et-Garonne, 17 August 2017
- La doyenne du Lot-et-Garonne a 108 ans Sud Ouest, 18 July 2018
- Les 109 ans de la doyenne du Lot-et-Garonne Actu.fr, 13 July 2019
- Verteuil-d'Agenais. Yvette Guillot, la doyenne du Lot-et-Garonne fête ses 109 ans La Dépêche, 14 July 2019
- Lot-et-Garonne : la doyenne du département a fêté ses 110 ans Sud Ouest, 18 July 2020
- Lot-et-Garonne : la doyenne du département fête ses 111 ans Sud Ouest, 11 July 2021
- La doyenne du Lot-et-Garonne, Yvette Guillot, est morte à 111 ans Petit Bleu, 8 August 2021