Yolanda Gugliotti on her 108th birthday.
|Birth:||12 October 1910|
Burzaco, Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Age:||110 years, 46 days|
Yolanda Estela Gugliotti (born 12 October 1910) is an Argentine supercentenarian who is one of the oldest known survivors of COVID-19, having recovered from the disease at the age of 109. Her age is currently unvalidated by the Gerontology Research Group.
Yolanda Gugliotti was born in Burzaco, Buenos Aires, Argentina on 12 October 1910, as one of eight siblings. At the age of 22, she married Armando Mellerio and had one son (age 85 in 2020). Her husband died in 1940s. Gugliotti worked as a cook in both a school and a holiday resort.
Gugliotti currently lives in Burzaco, Buenos Aires, Argentina. As of 2020, she had two grandchildren, five great-grandchildren and eight great-great-grandchildren.
On 17 August 2020, Gugliotti began to show the first symptoms of COVID-19, and she tested positive for the virus on 25 August 2020. She required oxygen, and in early September she was diagnosed with pneumonia. She was not taken to hospital; instead, equipment such as an oxygen tube was brought to her home. By 7 September her condition was improving, and by 14 September she had fully recovered. She went on to celebrate her 110th birthday on 12 October.
- YOLANDA GUGLIOTTI YouTube, 26 October 2016
- La increíble historia de la vecina de Burzaco que cumplió 108 años, 17 October 2018
- 109th birthday Facebook Video, 12 October 2019
- 109 years Facebook Post, 12 September 2020
- Está por cumplir 110 años, tuvo Covid y recibió el alta Noticias de Brown, 15 September 2020
- Hoy cumple 110 la tia Yolanda, que tengas un hermoso día lleno de felicidad y AMOR Osvaldo Gugliotti on Facebook, 12 October 2020
- Feliz 110 años querida Yolanda Gugliotti... Virginia C Andino on Facebook, 12 October 2020