Wang Zhanwen on her 114th birthday.
|Birth:||15 April 1907|
Qing dynasty (now China)
|Age:||114 years, 69 days|
Wang Zhanwen claims to have been born on 15 April 1907 in Qing dynasty (now China). She was a farmer. She had at least one son, Bi Shiguang [Chinese: 毕式广] (aged 74 as of 2021).
In May 2018, Wang was invited to watch an artistic show organized by several Jiaozuo insurance companies. In December 2018, she was named the oldest "National Healthy Elderly" for the second time.
Since at least 2019, Wang was reported to be the oldest living person in Jiaozuo. In October 2020, she was visited by Bo'ai County's governor Zhang Honwei [Chinese: 张红卫] and deputee-governor Ding Aixiang [Chinese: 丁艾香].
In April 2021, Wang celebrated her 114th birthday with her relatives. She was still able to walk with a cane.
Wang currently lives in Xiazhuang Village, Bo'ai County, Jiaozuo, Henan, China, at the age of 114 years, 69 days.
- 爱心人士看望 109岁老人 Sohu, 3 March 2016
- 焦作保险业开展敬老文艺汇演活动 China Pacific Insurance, 29 May 2018
- 焦作百岁老人荣登全国“长寿之星” Henan Daily Newspaper (special edition n°15), 14 December 2018
- 焦作市有百岁老人140多人 最年长者112岁 Henan Province's Popular Government, 9 October 2019
- 县领导看望慰问部分高龄老人 Bo'ai County's Popular Government, 26 October 2020
- 74岁儿每天喊114岁妈妈起床 Guangzhou Daily Dayang Net, 19 April 2021