Su Ayin (center) on her 110th birthday.
|Birth:||15 February 1908?|
Qing dynasty (now China)
|Death:||fl.9 October 2019|
|Age:||111 years, 236+ days|
Su Ayin [Simplified Chinese: 苏阿银; Traditional Chinese: 蘇阿銀] (14 February 1908 – fl. 9 October 2019) was a Chinese supercentenarian whose age is currently unvalidated by the Gerontology Research Group (GRG).
Su Ayin claimed to have been born on 14 February 1908. She celebrated her 110th birthday with relatives in February 2018. In October 2018, it was reported that she has 80 descendants in her family that counted five generations.
Since October 2018, Ayin was reported to be the second-oldest person in Shanghai after Xu Senzhen. She went to limbo in October 2020, since Wu Zhicheng was reported to be the second-oldest living woman in Shanghai.
- Shanghai Centenarians Report kknews.cc, 8 October 2016
- 110岁老太庆生5代同堂，大口吃奶油 PearVideo, 23 February 2018 (Archived)
- Locals hit 100-year mark in record Shine, 15 October 2018
- Shanghai Centenarians Report Sohu, 15 October 2018
- Shanghai Centenarians Report new.qq.com, 9 October 2019
- Shanghai Centenarians Report Shxwcb, 25 October 2020