|Birth:||24 August 1900?|
|Death:||24 August 2014|
|Age:||114 years, 0 days?|
His first school was St. Paul's Primary School in Ifon Osun. In 1914, he was forced to drop out of school and start working. In 1918, he returned to school. He went to the University of Cambridge in 1925. After graduation, he became a preacher. He worked with Apostle Joseph Ayodele Babalola. In 1934, he got married and the matrimony lasted for 21 years. Unfortunately, all his seven kids from his first marriage died as infants (infant mortality still remains very high in Nigeria, and it is so bad that it is the second worst in the world, second only to India). In 1965, he was married for a second time, which produced four children, but two died, remaining one male and female. In 2001, he lost his second wife, Madam Juliana Anike Ajisomo Sadela (1939–2001), she was 62.
In 2006, he shocked Nigeria when he got married to a 31-year-old woman, he said it was the Spirit of God that directed him to marry her and the bride also expressed her joy. After that wedding, he said: “The Lord is my strength. I am very strong and energetic.” 
- "Samuel Akinbode Sadela (1900-2014)". The Guardian. September 7, 2014. Retrieved October 6, 2014.
- "Nigeria's oldest Pastor, Samuel Sadela, dies at 114". Nigeria: The Punch. Retrieved September 2014. Check date values in:
- "Gale of Tributes accompany Nigeria's oldest preacher". http://encomium.ng/gale-of-tributes-accompany-nigerias-oldest-preacher-pa-sadela/. Retrieved September 15, 2014.
- "Samuel Sadela". August 27, 2014. https://web.archive.org/web/20140829175135/http://www.naijarchives.com/samuel-sadela/. Retrieved September 15, 2014.
- "Sadelas last moment by eyewitness". http://thenationonlineng.net/new/sadelas-last-moment-by-eyewitness/. Retrieved September 15, 2014.
- Sam Eyoboka; Bose Adebayo (August 28, 2014). "CAN, PFN, others mourn Sadela". The Vanguard. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/can-pfn-others-mourn-sadela/. Retrieved September 15, 2014.