Boyle on her 104th birthday.
|Birth:||22 November 1914|
Moscow, Arkansas, USA
|Age:||106 years, 213 days|
Boyle was born in Moscow, Arkansas, USA on 22 November 1914. She moved to Little Rock, Arkansas in 1942 when she was age 28.
In June 2020, at the age of 105, she contracted COVID-19 during the coronavirus pandemic. However, she had successfully recovered one month later, making her one of the oldest known survivors of the disease.
According to her great-niece, Terri Johnson, Boyle also overcame pneumonia and cancer prior to COVID-19.
Boyle currently lives in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA, at the age of 106 years, 213 days.
- United States Public Record FamilySearch
- Woman turns 104 on Thanksgiving, keeps spreading love in a dark world THV11.com, 22 November 2018
- Woman Celebrates 104th Birthday with Family on Thanksgiving KARK, 22 November 2018
- Help us wish Priscilla Boyle a happy 105th birthday! WTSP.com, 22 November 2019
- Little Rock native Priscilla Boyle celebrates her 105th birthday—Happy birthday, Priscilla! The BL, 23 November 2019
- Arkansas Woman Turns 106 After Beating COVID-19: 'We Are Very Grateful,' Says Great-Nephew People.com, 26 November 2020
- Arkansas woman turns 106 after beating COVID-19 Today, 26 November 2020