|Birth:||7 August 1902?|
Wutai Township, Pingtung County, Empire of Japan (now Taiwan)
|Death:||10 September 2016|
Sandimen Township, Pingtung County, Taiwan
|Age:||114 years, 34 days?|
Peng was allegedly born on 7 August 1902 (according to some newspapers article, she was born in 1903, 9 years before the Republic of China) in the village of Jiamu, Wutai Township, Pingtung County, Empire of Japan (now Taiwan). At the age of 45, she moved to the village of Jingye in Sandimen Township.
Peng had 2 sons and 4 daughters. She was a devout Christian. She never drank alcohol. She belonged to the Rukai (Taiwanese indigenous) ethnic minority.
In December 2009, with her children and grandchildren, Peng voted to the election of Pingtung County magistrate, which opposed Cao Qihong to Zhou Dianlun [Chinese: 周典論].
Even in her centenarian years, she was able to take care of herself. At the claimed age of 111, she had a good eyesight and was able to read without glasses.
Peng died on 10 September 2016 at her home in the village of Jingye, Sandimen Township, Pingtung County, Taiwan at the claimed age of 114 years, 34 days. At the end of her life, she had more than 100 descendants.
- Report at age 106 E2 News, 7 August 2008 (dead link)
- Report at age 107 Epoch Times, 8 August 2009 (dead link)
- 曹啟鴻大勝85018票 Liberty Times Net, 6 December 2009 (Archived)
- 人瑞彭玉梅過生日 想回佳暮村 Abo Home (祖靈之邦), 8 August 2010
- 彭玉梅（109歲）／優雅漂亮 國寶級織布大師 UDN, 8 February 2011
- 109th birthday report Akau Net, 8 August 2011 (dead link)
- Report at age 109 UDN, 5 October 2011 (dead link)
- 鲁凯族111岁人瑞庆生 孙女赞“永远的林青霞” Ifeng Talk, 5 August 2013
- 屏東県で最高齢のルカイ族女性死去 114歳／台湾 Japan.cna, 16 September 2016
- 屏東最年長人瑞彭玉梅辭世 享嵩壽115歲 Liberty Times Net, 16 September 2016