Colin on her 111th birthday.
|Birth:||28 March 1903|
|Death:||9 April 2014|
Geispolsheim, Grand Est, France
|Age:||111 years, 12 days|
Colin was born in Paris, France, on 28 March 1903. Her parents were Albert Ernest Bouclier (1867–1944) and Marguerite Marie Lescot (1876–1969). She had 3 siblings: Jacques (1899–1989), Christian Marie Emile (1901–1972) and Andre (1905–1993). On 26 June 1929, she married Andre Sebastien Leon Aymard Colin (1900–1992) in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. The couple had 3 children: Colette (born 1930), Francoise (born c.1932) and Didier (born c.1948).
In her centenarian years, she lived at the "Fondation Elisa" nursing home in Geispolsheim. She was the doyenne of the Communauté urbaine de Strasbourg. She enjoyed completing puzzles, which she collected in her room. She celebrated her 110th birthday in March 2013. Her age was verified by Cyril Depoudent and Antoine Demarais, and validated by the GRG on 2 April 2015.
Colin died in Geispolsheim, Bas-Rhin, Grand Est, France, on 9 April 2014, at the age of 111 years, 12 days. She was the sixth-oldest living person in France at the time of her death (behind Marie Liguinen, Olympe Amaury, Eudoxie Baboul, Jeanne Bournat and Therese Ladigue). She was also the oldest living person in Grand Est region; her successor was 110-year-old Henriette Boeuf.
- BOUCLIER Odette Site de la Famille GRAVEREAU (Arnaud)
- Odette Marie Marguerite BOUCLIER geneanet
- « Le Bon Dieu m'a oubliée » Les Dernières Nouvelles d'Alsace, 16 January 2009
- Une centenaire, deux centenaires...62 centenaires Les Dernières Nouvelles d'Alsace, 29 February 2012
- Odette Colin, 110 ans, doyenne de la CUS Les Dernières Nouvelles d'Alsace, 4 April 2013
- 111 ans d’amour du chocolat Les Dernières Nouvelles d'Alsace, 29 March 2014