|Birth:||31 March 1903|
Carson Township, Cottonwood County, Minnesota, USA
|Death:||9 March 2015|
Lamar, Prowers County, Colorado, USA
|Age:||111 years, 343 days|
Dolly Alice Mayree Dougherty (née Reed; 31 March 1903 – 9 March 2015) was an American supercentenarian whose age is validated by the Gerontology Research Group (GRG). She is the oldest verified person ever who was died in the US state of Colorado.
Mayree Dougherty was born in Carson Township, Cottonwood County, Minnesota, USA on 31 March 1903. Her parents were Fred Reed and Clemmenza (née Underwood) Reed. She had 12 siblings. She married and had three children: Mildred Comer (deceased), David Dougherty and Joe Dougherty.
She took in and cared for several children upon becoming licensed by a local doctor as a child care taker. She served as a midwife, housekeeper, and nanny along with owning and operating a local motel.
Mayree Dougherty died in Lamar, Prowers County, Colorado, USA on 9 March 2015 at the age of 111 years, 343 days. She is survived by two sons, two daughters-in-law, nine grandchildren, three granddaughters-in-law, one grandson-in-law and numerous great-grandchildren.
- Find A Grave
- Mayree Dougherty, 111 Photo Gallery, GRG
- Mayree Dougherty Celebrates Her 110th Birthday The Prowers Journal
- Juniper Village at Lamar Resident Mayree Dougherty Wins Arkansas Valley Silver Queen Crown for 2014 The Prowers Journal
- Mayree Dougherty crowned queen Lamar Ledger
- Mayree Dougherty Obituary Valley Memorial & Horber Funeral Chapel