|Birth:||24 March 1905|
|Death:||24 March 2018|
|Age:||113 years, 0 days|
Mathilde Lartigue (24 March 1905 – 24 March 2018) was a French supercentenarian who is officially validated.
Lartigue was born in Montpellier, Languedoc-Roussillon-Midi-Pyrénées on 24 March 1905. Her mother was a milliner, and her father was a secretary in the University of Sciences of Montpellier. In 1950, she married her childhood friend, Jean Lartigue. The couple had no children.
Lartigue worked as a secretary at the Paul Valéry University. In her free time she loved to play tennis every Sunday and was a fervent supporter of the football team of the Olympic stadium in Montpellier. In 2004, she was inducted into the brotherhood of Barons de Caravètes. She died on 24 March 2018, her 113th birthday.
- Gerontology Research Group
- Joyeux anniversaire à Mathilde Lartigue doyenne des Montpelliérains
- 110 Bougies pour Mathilde C News Matin
- Montpellier : la doyenne Mathilde Lartigue est décédée Metropolitan, 24 March 2018
- Disparition de Martine Lartigue, doyenne de Montpellier Montpellier Infos