Marthe Suard on her 106th birthday.
|Birth:||9 November 1914|
Faaa, Tahiti, French Polynesia
|Age:||106 years, 74 days|
Marthe Suard (née Tanseau; born 9 November 1914) is a French Polynesian centenarian who is the oldest known living person in French Polynesia.
Marthe Suard was born in Faaa, Tahiti, French Polynesia on 9 November 1914 of a family of merchants. She had Chinese ancestry.
At the age of 17, she married Paul Suard, known as Paul Conscience. The couple had 7 children (including Fleurette and Yvonne). She worked as a trader in the shop of her husband in Papeete. Her husband died in the 1980s.
In November 2020, she celebrated her 106th birthday. At time, she 20 grandchildren, 33 great-grandchildren and 3 great-great-grandchildren.
Longevity was present in her family - her mother died at the age of 103 and two of her brothers lived to be 99 and 90 years old, respectively.
Marthe Suard currently lives in Pirae, French Polynesia, at the age of 106 years, 74 days.
- Oscar Temaru rend visite à la doyenne de Faa’a TNTV, 27 December 2017
- Marthe Suard pour ses 104 ans Ville de Faa'a (Facebook), 6 November 2018
- Marthe Suard, doyenne de Polynésie, fête ses 105 ans ! Femmes de Polynésie, 6 November 2019
- Doyenne de la Polynésie française, Marthe Suard fête ses 105 ans pdf, November/December 2019
- La doyenne de la Polynésie Marthe Suard a fêté ses 106 ans TNTV, 6 November 2020
- Liste complémentaire de doyens départementaux Les Centenaires Français