Marie-Rose Tessier on her 109th birthday.
|Birth:||21 May 1910|
Vendee, Pays de la Loire, France
|Age:||111 years, 25 days|
Marie-Rose Tessier was born in Vendee, Pays de la Loire, France on 21 May 1910.
In April 2018, she participated to a meeting with children of Ecole St Paul (in Château-d'Olonne), to share her memories of World War I along other elderly people. In May 2020, she celebrated her 110th birthday.
Following the death of Marie-Florentine Jousseaume on 19 December 2020, she became the doyenne of Vendee department. She became the doyenne of the region Pays de la Loire following the death of Marie-Louise Berthelot on 17 January 2021.
Marie-Rose Tessier currently lives in Chateau-d'Olonne, Vendee, Pays de la Loire, France, at the age of 111 years, 25 days.
- Une chasse aux oeufs, avec Marie-Rose, 105 ans Le Journal des Sables, 6 April 2015
- Une rencontre passionnante… Ecole St Paul Le Château d'Olonne, 21 April 2018
- Les Sables-d’Olonne. La doyenne de la Ville Marie-Rose Tessier souffle ses 109 bougies Ouest-France, 21 May 2019
- 110th birthday LES CENTENAIRES FRANCAIS, 22 May 2020
- La doyenne des Pays de la Loire a 110 ans et vit en Vendée Ouest-France, 27 January 2021