|Maria Vikentyevna Kononovich|
Kononovich at the claimed age of 113.
|Birth:||27 May 1904?|
|Age:||117 years, 19 days?|
Maria Vikentyevna Kononovich [Russian: Мария Викентьевна Кононович] (born 27 May 1904?) is a Belarusian longevity claimant.
Maria Vikentyevna Kononovich claims to have been born in Smorgon Region, Belarus on 27 May 1904. She had 7 brothers and sisters but 2 of whom died at a very young age. She had at least 2 sons, one of whom died 91 years ago and the other in 2012. Her husband died 32 years ago in 1988. She had to learn to manage on her own, so she is still helpless and in good health. She loves gardening, and until a few years ago she had hives near her house where she picked her own honey.
As of April 2019, she was still in good health and able to walk unassisted. She says that she can remember the Bolsheviks walking along the streets of her town when she was younger.
Maria Vikentyevna Kononovich currently lives in Listopady, Belarus at the claimed age of 117 years, 19 days.
- Мед, физическая активность или диета: в чем секрет долголетия самой пожилой жительницы Минщины? МЛЫН, 1 October 2017
- Как живется старейшей жительнице Беларуси Новости Беларуси, 2 October 2017
- 113-летняя Мария Кононович признана самой старой жительницей Беларуси Rossiyskaya Gazeta (Российская газета), 29 October 2017
- «Все мои доктора уже умерли». Как живет самая старая белоруска People Onliner, 24 August 2019
- Cei mai longevivi oameni în viaţă și câteva dintre secretele lor LIFE.ro, 25 January 2021