|Birth:||8 May 1901?|
Russian Empire (now Belarus or Vilnius County, Lithuania)
|Death:||21 December 2014|
Szczecin, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland
|Age:||113 years, 227 days?|
Lucja Sobolewska claimed to have been born in Russian Empire (now Belarus or Vilnius County, Lithuania (sources vary)) on 8 May 1901. She had three sisters. Her great-grandmother was a descendant of the Radziwiłł family.
Her father died shortly before the Second World War. After the Second World War, Sobolewski's property was acquired by the Soviet authorities and incorporated into the kolkhoz, where she was employed. She worked for the next five years at the post office.
In 1957, she moved to Szczecin with her mother and sisters. Her mother died in 1968. She took on several jobs, mainly on state farms in Szczecin.
Lucja Sobolewska died in Szczecin, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland on 21 December 2014 at the claimed age of 113 years, 227 days.
- Uciekajcie od lekarza Szczecin Wyborcza, 10 May 2009
- Sposób na długie życie najstarszej szczecinianki: kapusta NaszeMiasto, 10 May 2011
- Najstarsza szczecinianka skończyła 113 lat. Wszystkiego najlepszego! NaszeMiasto, 7 May 2014
- 113 lat! YouTube, 8 May 2014
- Zmarła najstarsza Polka. Miała 114 lat FAKT24.PL, 7 January 2015