|Lucia Laura Sangenito|
Lucia Laura Sangenito on her 110th birthday.
|Birth:||22 November 1910|
Sturno, Campania, Italy
|Age:||110 years, 338 days|
Lucia Laura Sangenito (born 22 November 1910) is an Italian supercentenarian whose age is currently unvalidated by the Gerontology Research Group (GRG). She is the oldest known living person in Campania.
Lucia Laura Sangenito was born in Sturno, Campania, Italy on 22 November 1910. She married and had two children: Maria and Michele. She voted for the Republic in the 1946 Italian institutional referendum. She got widowed around 2010.
At the age of 107, she had undergone surgery for a fracture caused by a domestic accident. In November 2020, she celebrated her 110th birthday. At time, she had two grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Lucia Laura Sangenito currently lives in Sturno, Campania, Italy, at the age of 110 years, 338 days.
- Ariano da primato, a 107 anni operata al femore. Nonna Laurina sta bene ITV Online, 18 May 2018
- A Sturno 108 candeline per la signora Sangenito Nuova Irpinia, 23 November 2018
- Tanti auguri Lucia, è di Sturno la donna piú anziana della Campania AvellinoToday, 22 November 2019
- Sturno – Laurina Sangenito, la “Nonna d’Irpinia” compie 110 anni TgNewsTv, 22 November 2020
- Persone viventi più longeve in Italia Supercentenari d'Italia