|Lucia Isolina Blanco Alvarez|
Lucia Isolina Blanco Alvarez on her 106th birthday.
|Birth:||14 December 1913|
Requejo, Castile and Leon, Spain
|Age:||107 years, 127 days|
Lucia Isolina Blanco Alvarez [Spanish: Lucía Isolina Blanco Álvarez] (born 14 December 1913) is a Spanish centenarian who is one of the oldest known survivors of COVID-19, having recovered from the disease at the age of 106.
Blanco Alvarez was born in Requejo, Castile and Leon, Spain on 14 December 1913, the sixth of seven siblings. She married with a municipal policeman and not had children. She worked a barrier guard.
On 13 April 2020, she tested positive for COVID-19; however on 2 May 2020, she successfully recovered.
Blanco Alvarez currently lives in O Barco de Valdeorras, Galicia, Spain, at the age of 107 years, 127 days.
- Una barquense cumple 104 años La Región, 15 December 2017
- Lucía Blanco celebra o seu 106 aniversario na residencia Nosa Señora de Fátima do Barco O Sil, 13 December 2019
- Adiós al coronavirus con 106 años Faro de Vigo, 3 May 2020
- Una barquense de 106 años gana al virus tras 21 días ingresada La Región, 3 May 2020
- Un acicate para los sanitarios: supera el covid-19 con 106 años La Voz de Galicia, 3 May 2020
- 2020. Personas españolas mayores de 105 años. Tengo más de 100.