Franzo celebrating her 107th birthday in 2021 after recovering from COVID-19
|Birth:||2 January 1914|
Jesolo, Veneto, Italy
|Death:||20 Janaury 2021|
Caorle, Veneto, Italy
|Age:||107 years, 18 days|
Franzo was born on 2 January 1914 in Jesolo, Veneto, Italy. Her father was killed during the First World War, and her husband (with whom she had two children) was killed during the Second World War. After being widowed, she worked as a handyman at a Carabinieri barracks and later worked as a cook.
In 2017, Franzo moved into a nursing home in Caorle, Veneto, Italy. In November 2020, she contracted COVID-19 during an outbreak at her nursing home. However, she only suffered mild symptoms, and tested negative for the virus on 24 December. She died on 20 January 2021 at the age of 107 years, 18 days.
- Persone viventi più longeve in Italia Supercentenari d'Italia
- La cittadina più anziana di Caorle ha compiuto 105 anni Città di Caorle, 4 January 2019
- Linda Franzo ha compiuto 106 anni il 2 gennaio Città di Caorle, 10 January 2020
- A Caorle nonna Linda di 107 anni ha sconfitto il virus. I dati Covid e i vaccini in Ulss 4 La Voce di Venezia, 2 January 2021
- Venezia, a 107 anni batte il coronavirus e festeggia il suo compleanno TGCOM24, 2 January 2021
- Caorle, a 107 anni sconfigge il Covid e festeggia La Nuova Venezia, 3 January 2021
- Caorle, a 107 anni batte anche il Covid, poi si spegne di vecchiaia La Nuova Venezia, 21 January 2021