Leone Beziat in December 2015, aged 104.
|Birth:||2 May 1911|
|Age:||110 years, 52 days|
Anasthasie Leone Beziat [French: Léone Béziat] (née Méri; born 2 May 1911) is a French supercentenarian from the overseas department of Guadeloupe whose age is currently unvalidated by the Gerontology Research Group (GRG).
Leone Beziat was born in Guadaloupe on 2 May 1911. She was a farmer. She had 10 children (including two pairs of twins), who gave her about sixty grandchildren, great-grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren.
In December 2015, with other centenarians of the commune of Le Gosier (including her sister Irena Martial), she was given a Christmas basket.
On 6 June 2020, she was visited by her family on the Mother's day. Her daughter described her as "the best mother who exists." She was able to dance. Her family keeps her in good shape with making her doing exercise.
Beziat currently lives in Le Gosier, Guadeloupe, France, at the age of 110 years, 52 days. Her sister Irena Martial, born 28 June 1909, is aged 111 years, 360 days, making them possibly one of the oldest pair of siblings in the world. They are the third ever known supercentenarian sister pair and the first ever known pair of supercentenarian sisters to both be alive at the same time.
- Centenaires France-Antilles Guadeloupe (Comment), 2 January 2015
- Panier de Noël aux centenaires Gran Gouzié, March 2016 (page 17)
- Du haut de ses 109 ans, une maman contemple sa descendance Guadeloupe La 1ère, 7 June 2020
- Premières précisions sur Anasthasie Léone Béziat Les Centenaires Français, 8 June 2020
- Léone Béziat Les Centenaires Français, 19 January 2021
- Léone Méri Béziat supercentenaire rejoint sa sœur : FORMIDABLE !!! Les Centenaires Français, 6 May 2021