Katie Bodenbender in 2013.
Katherine Bodenbender (née Zschocke; 19 April 1905 – 16 April 2017) was a German-American supercentenarian who is officially validated.
Katherine "Katie" Bodenbender was born as Katherine Zschocke in Marburg, Germany to Otto and Christine Kleg Zschocke and emigrated to USA in 1930. She settled in Moline, Illinois and married her husband Henry Bodenbender the following year. The couple raised four children together. She was widowed in 1977.
Katherine Bodenbender lived in Moline, Illinois, until her death on 16 April 2017 at the age of 111 years, 362 days.
- Gerontology Research Group
- Quad-City Times, April 9, 2005
- Quad-City Times, April 19, 2013
- Rock Island Argus, April 23, 2015
- Pending Funeral Services Quad-City Times