|Karla Lindholm Jensen|
Karla Lindholm Jensen at 109.
|Birth:||7 May 1908|
Herning, Midtjylland, Denmark
|Age:||112 years, 202 days|
Karla Lindholm Jensen (born 7 May 1908) is a Danish supercentenarian who became the oldest living person in Denmark following the death of Ellen Brandenborg on 22 July 2017 and the oldest living Danish-born person following the death of Ulla Lund on 23 August 2017. She is also the last Danish person born in the 1900's decade.
Karla Lindholm Jensen was born Karla Johanne Christine Lindholm in Herning, Midtjylland, Denmark on 7 May 1908 to parents Hans Joergensen Lindholm and Helfrida Nielsine Christensen. She married Ejner Jensen and had at least one child, a son Hans-Boy Lindholm (born 1948).
When she was 109, she still was able to read the newpapers and do crossword puzzles.
Karla Lindholm Jensen became the oldest living person in the Nordic Countries after the death of Carl Mattsson on 24 July 2019.
On 20 November 2019, she became the oldest person ever to live in Denmark aged 111 years, 197 days. On 7 May 2020, she became the first Danish woman to turn 112 years old and the second Danish-born person after Christian Mortensen.
- Churchbook 1908-1912 Herning/Page No. 107 - Born Women 1908 Danish Family Search
- 109-års fødselar er landets næstældste - hun nyder gerne en cerut aoh.dk, 6 May 2017
- Karla Lindholm Jensens fødselsår: Et kig på Herning og Danmark i 1908 aoh.dk, 5 May 2018
- 110-årige Karla er Danmarks ældste: - Det betyder meget for mig at have familie og gode venner Herning
- Danmarks ældste fylder 111 år: Karla fra Herning har levet gennem to verdenskrige og fire regenter Folkeblad
- 111 år og 197 dage gammel: I dag slår Karla rekorden DR, 20 November 2019
- Karla fylder 112 år i dag: Sønnen kommer med lagkage Herning Folkeblad, 7 May 2020