Bilde at the age of 105.
|Birth:||30 September 1909|
Bordeaux, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France
|Age:||111 years, 258 days|
Bilde was born in Bordeaux, Gironde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France, on 30 September 1909. She had at least two children, Guy (aged 82 in 2015) and Claudie (aged 68 in 2015). She worked as an auxiliary at the post office with her husband Andre, who was a postman.
In 2000, following the death of her husband, she moved to the village of Saint-Loup-Lamaire to live with her daughter, Claudie Metais. On 20 December 2012, she moved to the nursing home of "Ehpad La Valette". According to her, the secret of her longevity is a healthy life and a practice of sport in her youth: I was a gym instructor in my youth and I always paid attention to my diet... At the age of 107, she was able to walk and read newspapers.
At age 107, she cracked her hip. She celebrated her 110th birthday in September 2019.
Following the death of Roger Auvin on 13 October 2019, she became the oldest living person in Deux-Sevres departement. She became the oldest living person in Nouvelle-Aquitaine region following the death of Simone Sola on 11 January 2020.
Bilde currently lives in Saint-Loup-Lamaire, Deux-Sevres, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France, at the age of 111 years, 258 days.
- Juliette Bildé, nouvelle doyenne de Saint-Loup La Nouvelle République, 8 June 2015
- La doyenne du village fête ses 107 ans La Nouvelle République, 1 October 2016
- 110th birthday confirmation LES CENTENAIRES FRANÇAIS, 30 September 2019
- Saint-Loup-Lamairé. Juliette Bildé a fêté ses 110 ans Niort Maville, 5 October 2019
- Juliette Bildé a fêté ses 111 ans La Nouvelle République, 2 October 2020