|Juan Gabriel Hernandez Matamoros|
Hernandez Matamoros on his 107th birthday.
|Birth:||19 October 1913|
Naranjo de Alajuela, Alajuela Province, Costa Rica
|Age:||107 years, 236 days|
Juan Gabriel Alberto de Jesus Hernandez Matamoros [Spanish: Juan ... Jesús Hernández Matamoros] (born 19 October 1913) is a Costa Rican centenarian who is the oldest known living man in Costa Rica.
Hernandez Matamoros was born in Naranjo, Alajuela Province, Costa Rica on 19 October 1913. His parents were Simón Hernández and Ana Matamoros. He had eight siblings.
He married Claudia Rodriguez Alvarado in 1936. The couple had seven children: Eugenia, Alvaro, Gilda, Carlos, Enrique, Oscar and Ligia. He worked in agriculture, carpentry and construction until retiring at the age of 80. His wife Claudia died in May 2008 at age 94.
As of October 2020, he had six living children, 19 grandchildren, 35 great-grandchildren and 8 great-great-grandchildren.
Hernandez Matamoros currently lives in Heredia, Heredia Province, Costa Rica, at the age of 107 years, 236 days.
- Juan Gabriel Hernandez Matamoros FamilySearch
- Birth Registration FamilySearch
- “Abuelita Claudia” Facebook Post, 27 August 2019
- 107th birthday Facebook Post, 19 October 2020
- (VIDEO) Juan el vecino más longevo de Heredia cumplió 107 años (VIDEO) Juan el vecino más longevo de Heredia cumplió 107 años Velero Informativo, 20 October 2020
- HEREDIANO MÁS LONGEVO VIVE EN LOS LAGOS Heredia Hoy, 25 October 2020