|Juan Antonio Bravo|
|Birth:||28 April 1902?|
La Playa, Carache, Trujillo, Venezuela
|Death:||3 August 2013|
Merida, Merida, Venezuela
|Age:||111 years, 97 days?|
Juan Antonio Bravo claimed to have been born in La Playa, Carache, Trujillo, Venezuela on 28 April 1902. He was baptized at the age of eight years in Hato Viejo (now La Concepcion), Carache Municipality, Trujillo. He to be orphaned at the age of eight years and was raised by an aunt.
At age 13 years, he was already working plowing with oxen. In 1922, he moved to Zulia and worked in the oil company until 1937, when he moved to Merida. He married at age 44 and they had eight children (including Marlene Bravo). He also had another son Prado who died young.
Juan Antonio Bravo died in Merida, Merida, Venezuela on 3 August 2013 at the claimed age of 111 years, 97 days. At time of his death, he had many grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
- LONGEVIDAD: El trujillano Juan Antonio Bravo celebró sus 110 años de edad Reportero24, 9 May 2012
- Don Juan Antonio Bravo: un abuelo de 110 años Prensa ULA, 18 October 2012
- Celebrando 111 años de mi abuelo Jennykacb (Instagram), 28 April 2013
- QEPD Juan Antonio Bravo Jennykacb (Instagram), 5 August 2013
- El abuelo mas longevo de Venezuela (110años) Facebook