|Josefa San Roman Mateos|
San Roman Mateos on her 110th birthday.
|Birth:||1 January 1910|
Alba de Yeltes, Castile and Leon, Spain
|Age:||111 years, 165 days|
San Roman Mateos was born in the village of Alba de Yeltes, Salamanca, Castile and Leon, Spain, on 1 January 1910. Her parents were Arturo San Roman and Isidora Mateos. She lived in Alba de Yeltes until the age of 96, when her relatives moved her to the nursing home in Ciudad Rodrigo. She became a supercentenarian on New Year's Day 2020. She has two living sisters in their 90s, living in La Fuente de San Esteban and Madrid. Her brother died at the age of 90.
On 30 December 2020 at the age 110, she received her first dose of the Pfizer/BionTech vaccine, making her one of oldest people to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. In February 2021, she received her second dose of vaccine.
San Roman Mateos currently lives at the "Residencia Mixta de Ciudad Rodrigo" in Ciudad Rodrigo, Salamanca, Castile and Leon, Spain, at the age of 111 years, 165 days.
- Josefa San Román Mateos cumple 108 años CIUDADRODRIGO.NET, 1 January 2018
- 110th birthday Facebook, 2 January 2020
- 110 años y otras dos hermanas centenarias, así es la abuela salmantina más longeva La Gaceta de Salamanca, 3 January 2020
- La abuela de Salamanca recibe también su vacuna a punto de cumplir 111 años La Gaceta de Salamanca, 31 December 2020
- 111 años, dos dosis de la vacuna y “tan pancha”. La historia de la “superabuela” de la provincia La Gaceta de Salamanca, 6 February 2021