|Jose Domingos de Lemos Filho|
Domingos de Lemos Filho on his 110th birthday.
|Birth:||5 March 1910|
Quixeramobim, Ceara, Brazil
|Death:||5 August 2020|
Paulo Sarasate, Quixeramobim, Ceara, Brazil
|Age:||110 years, 153 days|
Jose Domingos de Lemos Filho (5 March 1910 – 5 August 2020) was a Brazilian supercentenarian whose age is currently unvalidated by the Gerontology Research Group (GRG). At the time of his death at age 110, he was the oldest known male COVID-19 victim and one of the oldest living Brazillian men.
Domingos de Lemos Filho was born in Quixeramobim, Ceara, Brazil, on 5 March 1910. His parents were Jose Domingos de Lemos and Raimunda de Almeida de Lemos. He worked as a farmer. For many years he lived in Fazenda Sossego, near Varzea Alegre, Ceara.
In March 2020, he celebrated his 110th birthday. He is known as "Seu Canelinha".
In July 2020, Domingos de Lemos Filho contracted COVID-19. According to his daughter, he was tested, received medical treatment at home, and was recovering.
Domingos de Lemos Filho died in Paulo Sarasate, Quixeramobim, Ceara, Brazil on 5 August 2020 at the age of 110 due to COVID-19 complications.
- 104 years old Facebook 29 January 2015
- “Seu Canelinha”, o poeta de 105 anos, recebe homenagem no Sábado é Show Quixeramobim Agora, 14 March 2015
- 106th birthday Facebook 5 March 2016
- 108th birthday Facebook 5 March 2018
- Quixeramobinense José Domingos Lemos Filho completa 109 anos hoje, 05 Repórter Ceará, 5 March 2019
- 110 anos: Residente em Quixeramobim, Canelinha pode ser o homem mais velho do Ceará Repórter Ceará, 5 March 2020
- Com 110 anos, Seu Canelinha esta no 14 dia de recuperacao da Covid-19 Repórter Ceará, 28 July 2020
- Morre aos 110 anos 'Seu Canelinha' Quixeramobim Agora, 5 August 2020