|Jose Abreu Correa|
Jose Abreu Correa on his 113th birthday.
|Birth:||20 September 1907|
|Age:||113 years, 30 days|
Jose Abreu Correa (born 20 September 1907?) is a Brazilian supercentenarian claimant whose age is currently unvalidated by the Gerontology Research Group (GRG). If verified, he became the world's oldest living man following the death of Chitetsu Watanabe on 23 February 2020.
Jose Abreu Correa claims to have been born on 20 September 1907 in the Brazil.
He together with his wife Livia, they celebrated 88 years of marriage in 2012. His wife died in September 2013 at the age of 103. As of 108th birthday, he had at least one living brother Manoel (then aged 98).
In September 2017, he celebrated his 110th birthday.
Jose Abreu Correa currently lives in Januaria, Minas Gerais, Brazil, at the claimed age of 113 years, 30 days.
- 104 years Facebook Post, 17 August 2012
- 105 years Facebook Post, 18 December 2012
- 105th birthday Facebook Post, 20 December 2012
- 108th birthday Facebook Post, 22 September 2015
- 108 years Facebook Video, 17 April 2016
- 109 years Facebook Post, 25 September 2016
- Homem considerado o mais velho de Januária completa 110 anos YouTube, 21 September 2017
- 111th birthday Facebook Post, 20 September 2018
- 112th birthday Facebook Post, 20 September 2019
- 113th birthday Facebook Post, 21 September 2020