|Birth:||18 March 1890|
Eel River, Indiana, USA
|Death:||30 January 2001|
Akron, Ohio, USA
|Age:||110 years, 318 days|
Metcalf was born as Iva Bense Robinson in Eel River, Clay County, Indiana, United States as the third of 10 children born to George and Margaret (née Bense) Robinson, who died aged 85 and 93 respectively. She married Samuel Harrison "Harry" Metcalf on 24 December 1914 in Clay County, Indiana. The couple had three children: Mary (1919-1999), George (1921-1949), and Amy (1925-2014). The family moved to Ohio at some point after 1930.
Metcalf died on 30 January 2001 in Akron, Summit County, Ohio, United States, at the age of 110 years, 318 days.
- All Validated Supercentenarians by Age (1 January 2015) Gerontology Research Group
- Iva Metcalf (Robinson) Geni
- Iva Bense Metcalf (born Robinson), 1890-2001 MyHeritage
- Iva Bense Robinson (1890-2001) FamilySearch
- 2001 Ohio Death Index FamilySearch