Iris Estay on her 110th birthday.
|Birth:||3 September 1910|
|Age:||110 years, 283 days|
Iris Estay (born 3 September 1910) is a Chilean supercentenarian whose age is currently unvalidated by the Gerontology Research Group (GRG). She may be the oldest person to survive the COVID-19 twice.
Iris Estay was born in Quilota, Chile on 3 September 1910. Her father lived to be 102 years (although he claimed to be 112 years) and her twin sister died on 12 November 2012 at the age of 102 years. Allegedly, her mother died at the age of 114 years.
Allegedly, her mother was 52 years when Iris was born and Iris was 50 years when her last child was born.
She had her first stroke when she was 62 years after the death of her father, the second stroke when she was 102 years, the third stroke when she was 108 years, and since then she has been bedridden, the fourth stroke when she was 108 years, the fifth stroke when she was 109 years, the sixth stroke when she was almost 110 years.
In September 2020, she celebrated her 110th birthday.
On 25 February 2021, when she was at hospital, Estay tested positive for COVID-19 for the second time, but has recovered in March 2021. On 1 April 2021, she was vaccinated against Covid-19, making her one of the oldest people to receive the vaccine.
On 14 April 2021, Estay was hospitalized for a stroke (her seventh one).
Iris Estay currently lives in Chile, at the age of 110 years, 283 days.
- 108 years, 6 June 2019
- 109 years, 20 March 2020
- my aunt iris has 27 days left until her 110th birthday, 6 August 2020
- today SEPTEMBER 3(CHILE) my aunt IRIS IS 110 YEARS OLD, 3 September 2020
- my aunt iris's father died at 102 years old but he said he was 112 years old, 11 September 2020
- my aunt iris had a twin sister who died at the age of 102, 15 September 2020
- my aunt iris tested positive for coronavirus, 27 September 2020
- my aunt iris has recovered 100% from the virus, 12 October 2020
- my aunt iris estay had her first stroke when she was 62 years old, 13 November 2020
- The first stroke was caused by the death of his father, who died at age 112, 13 November 2020
- my aunt iris got the coronavirus for the second time today, 25 February 2021
- my aunt iris survived covid last month, 17 April 2021
- my aunt iris was hospitalized 3 days ago for another stroke, 17 April 2021