|Birth:||24 May 1909|
Vigonza, Padua, Veneto, Italy
|Age:||112 years, 20 days|
Ida Zoccarato (born 24 May 1909) is an Italian supercentenarian who is one of the oldest known survivors of COVID-19, recovering from the disease at the age of 111. Zoccarato, whose age is currently unvalidated by the Gerontology Research Group (GRG), is the second-oldest known living person in Italy and the oldest known living person in Veneto.
Ida Zoccarato was born on 24 May 1909 in Vigonza, Padua, Veneto, Italy. She was married to Mario, with whom she two children, Edda and Piero. Her husband enlisted in the military when the Second World War broke out, and was killed in action in 1943.
Zoccarato currently lives in Padua, Veneto, Italy. At the time of her 110th birthday in May 2019, she had four grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
In 2020, at the age of 111, Zoccarato contracted COVID-19 during the coronavirus pandemic. However, by 15 December 2020 she had successfully recovered, making her one of the oldest known survivors of the disease.
- Ida Zoccarato Supercentenari d'Italia
- Festa a Perarolo di Vigonza per i 105 anni di nonna Ida Il Mattino di Padova, 24 May 2014
- Pre-106th Birthday Confirmation Facebook Post, 14 May 2015
- 106th birthday Facebook Post, 25 May 2015
- 107 years Facebook Post, 14 June 2016
- Ida Zoccarato festeggia 108 primavere Il Mattino di Padova, 24 May 2017
- Ponte di Brenta, nonna Ida compie 110 anni Il Mattino di Padova, 23 May 2019
- Ida, nonna record da 110 e lode TGPadova.it, 24 May 2019
- I 110 ANNI DI NONNA IDA TV7 Triveneta, 24 May 2019
- Un traguardo davvero incredibile: compie 111 anni la padova Ida Zoccarato PadovaOggi, 24 May 2020
- Ha 111 anni: dopo l'infarto batte il covid TGVerona.it, 15 December 2020