Hugo-Eduard Vaino on his 105th birthday.
|Birth:||10 October 1915|
Tallinn, Harju County, Russian Empire (now Estonia)
|Age:||105 years, 249 days|
Hugo-Eduard Vaino (born 10 October 1915) is a Estonian centenarian who is currently the oldest known living man in Estonia.
Hugo-Eduard Vaino was born in Tallinn, Harju County, Russian Empire (now Estonia) on 10 October 1915. His parents were Karl Eduard Vaino and Liine Vilhelmine (née Sihver) Vaino. After the death of his mother in 1917, he was raised by his grandparents for a few years until his father took him to lived with his new family.
At the some point in life, he lived in Siberia and later Ukraine, where has seen a difficult life.
On his 104th birthday, he said that he wanted to live to be 113.
He became the oldest known living man in Estonia following the death of 105-year-old Aleksandr Razguljajev on 9 January 2021.
Hugo-Eduard Vaino currently lives in Rapina Rural Municipality, Polva County, Estonia, at the age of 105 years, 249 days.
- Hugo Eduard Vaino Geni
- Galerii: Pärnu vanim mees tähistas 100 aasta juubelit Pärnu Postimees, 24 October 2015
- Pärnu vanim mees viskas 101. sünnipäeval nalja Pärnu Postimees, 12 October 2016
- Galerii: Pärnumaa vanim mees viskab endiselt nalja Pärnu Postimees, 10 October 2017
- Hugo-Eduard Vaino - 103 Räpina, 15 October 2018
- Räpina valla mees sai 104-aastaseks LounaLeht.ee, 11 October 2019
- Räpina mees lubab elada 113-aastaseks Lõuna-Eesti Postimees, 18 October 2019
- Räpina valla vanim elanik on 105-aastane Hugo-Eduard Vaino Räpina, 9 October 2020
|Estonia's Oldest Living Man Titleholders (V • E)|
August Turp • Grigori Valkevic • Juhan Kallaste • Jaan Kraav • Johannes Bitter • Eduard Ilves • Johannes Tark • Karl Viilu • Ants Ilus • Martin Selli • Bernhard Holberg • Karl Plutus • Elbert Vaabo • Heinrich-Eduard Munti • Arved Tamm • Leo Ginovker • Aleksandr Razguljajev • Hugo-Eduard Vaino