|Helene Le Bozec|
Helene Le Bozec on her 110th birthday.
|Birth:||24 December 1908|
Illkirch-Graffenstaden, Bas-Rhin, Grand Est, France
|Death:||27 June 2020|
Saint-Étienne-du-Grès, Bouches-du-Rhone, Provence-Alpes-Cote d’Azur, France
|Age:||111 years, 186 days|
Helene Laurencot was born in Illkirch-Graffenstaden, Bas-Rhin, Grand Est, France on 24 December 1908. Her family was of Parisian origin.
Laurencot married a man with the surname Le Bozec; he died shortly after. Le Bozec raised their daughter Yvette by herself.
Le Bozec and her daughter moved to Rognonas, Bouches-du-Rhone, France in 2000, then to the nearby Saint-Etienne-du-Gres in July 2011.
Le Bozec died in a nursing home in Saint-Etienne-du-Gres, Bouches-du-Rhone, Provence-Alpes-Cote d’Azur, France on 27 June 2020 at the age of 111 years, 186 days. She was the oldest living person in Bouches-du-Rhone departement, and the second-oldest known living person in Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur behind Lucile Randon.
- La doyenne du Grès a soufflé ses 106 bougies La Provence, 5 January 2015
- Hélène Le Bozec a soufflé ses 107 bougies La Provence, 31 December 2015
- BON ANNIVERSAIRE MADAME LE BOZEC Saint-Etienne du Gres, 24 December 2016
- 109 BOUGIES POUR MADAME LE BOZEC Saint-Etienne du Gres, 26 December 2017
- 110 BOUGIES POUR HÉLÈNE LE BOZEC, LA DOYENNE DU VILLAGE ! Saint-Etienne du Gres, 28 December 2018
- Saint-Étienne-du-Grès : Hélène Le Bozec, la doyenne du village a fêté ses 110 ans La Provence, 30 December 2018