Hazel Windsor at age 107.
|Birth:||14 November 1902|
Columbus, Missouri, USA
|Death:||2 June 2013|
Overland Park, Kansas, USA
|Age:||110 years, 200 days|
Hazel Windsor was born in Columbus, Missouri, USA on 14 November 1902. Her parents were John Welhoff and Edna (née Coffman) Welhoff. She had one brother: Franklin Welhoff.
She married Ivan Windsor in Johnson County, Missouri around 1921. The couple had three children: Shirley Williamson (born 1926), John Robert Windsor (1929–1929) and Edna Andrews (born 1930). She got widowed in 1980.
In 1962, she immigrated to Rio de Janeiro City, Rio de Janeiro State, Brazil. Later, she moved to Overland Park, Kansas, USA.
In October 2010, she was recognized as the "Kansas Jayhawks men's basketball' oldest fan".
Hazel Windsor died in Overland Park, Kansas, USA on 2 June 2013 at the age of 110 years, 200 days. She was survived by two daughters Shirley Williamson and Edna Andrews; one son-in-law Jeorge Andrews; six grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
- Hazel Elizabeth Welhoff FamilySearch
- GRG Pending Cases List
- Ivan C. Windsor BillionGraves
- Franklin Edmund Welhoff Find A Grave
- Meet Kansas Basketball's Longest-Standing Fan--Hazel Windsor, 107 years old KU Athletics, 6 October 2010
- Kansas Men's Basketball Walk-on Tryouts to be Held Oct. 24 KU Athletics, 7 October 2010
- Hazel E Windsor Find A Grave