Goldie Conn at age 110.
|Birth:||12 July 1909|
|Death:||8 September 2020|
Prestonsburg, Kentucky, USA
|Age:||111 years, 58 days|
Conn was born as Goldie Boyd in Kentucky, USA on 12 July 1909. Her parents were Leander Boyd (1876–1933) and Lou Ellen Boyd (née Crisp; 1879–1933). She had 13 siblings.
Conn married Delzie Conn and they had six children: Linzie L. (1931–2010), Hubert, Garland, Bascom, Linzie Jr. and Emma Lou Akers. Her husband died in 1965. She has always shared her love for people and is as kindhearted as they come. She loves a good cup of coffee and has always said her favorite food is possum. In July 2019, she celebrated her 110th birthday. She lived at at the Prestonsburg Health Care Center.
Conn died in Prestonsburg, Kentucky, USA on 8 September 2020 at the age of 111 years, 58 days. She was survived by her daughter Emma Lou Akers; four sons: Hubert Conn, Garland Conn, Bascom Conn and Linzie Jr. Conn; 23 grandchildren, 50 great-grandchildren, 69 great-great-grandchildren and 19 great-great-great-grandchildren.
- Goldie Boyd Geni.com
- Linzie L. Conn FindAGrave
- Birthday Celebrations! Prestonsburg Health Care Center, 18 July 2016
- Happy 110th Birthday Goldie Conn! Prestonsburg Health Care Center, 16 July 2019
- 111th birthday Facebook Post, 11 July 2020
- Goldie Mae (Boyd) Conn obituary Hall Funeral Home
- Death mention Facebook Post, 8 September 2020