Francine Guillon in January 2019, aged 108.
|Birth:||4 November 1910|
|Death:||1 June 2021|
Essonne, Ile-de-France, France
|Age:||110 years, 209 days|
Francine Guillon was born in France on 4 November 1910. She spent her active life near penniless people.
On her 100th birthday in November 2010, Guillon was visited by the mayor of Verrieres-le-Buisson Bernard Mantienne, and his town councillors Marie-Josiane Degerit and Fernand Biolley. She celebrated her birthday with her family and with the residents of the nursing home Saint-Charles.
In January 2019, Guillon was interviewed by Ferroudja Chabane. She said about the Lord: "He is the path, the truth, the life. I go in my room and thanks the Good Lord for having given me the life and for the love he gives me". She also says: "No, I worth nothing much, but God holds me."
In November 2020, she celebrated her 110th birthday in Verrieres-le-Buisson.
Francine Guillon died in Massy (or Verrieres-le-Buisson), Essonne, Ile-de-France, France on 1 June 2021, at the age of 110 years, 209 days. She was the third-oldest living person in Ile-de-France at the time of her death, behind Gabrielle Ormand and Albertine Miton, and the second-oldest living person in Essonne departement behind Gabrielle Ormand.
- Centenaire Mensuel de Verrières-le-Buisson (n°117), January 2011 (page 5)
- Construire une histoire glorieuse Partage Trentaprile (n°1/2015), March 2015 (pages 13 and 15)
- Sœur Francine Guillon intègre la liste Les Centenaires Français, 8 November 2017
- Sr Francine Guillon a 108 ans. Les Sœurs Missionnaires de Notre-Dame d'Afrique, 5 January 2019
- Confirmation des 109 ans de Sœur Francine Guillon Les Centenaires Français, 7 November 2019
- MAGNIFIQUE : Une cinquième religieuse devient supercentenaire : Sœur Francine Guillon Les Centenaires Français, 6 November 2020
- Madame Jenny Francine GUILLON Pompes Funèbres Générales