Florence Webber on her 110th birthday
|Birth:||22 July 1908|
Clam Harbour, Nova Scotia, Canada
|Death:||13 April 2020|
Musquodoboit Harbour, Nova Scotia, Canada
|Age:||111 years, 265 days|
Webber was born on 22 July 1908 in Clam Harbour, Nova Scotia, Canada. Her mother, Susan, lived to the age of 103. Florence and her husband Eugene married in 1934. The couple had three children, and they were married until Eugene's death in 1999.
At the time of her 110th birthday, Webber lived in Porters Lake, Nova Scotia, in the same senior’s centre as her son, Roland. However, by the time of her 111th birthday, she was living in a nursing home in Musquodoboit Harbour, Nova Scotia. She was visited by Central Nova MP Sean Fraser for her 111th birthday celebration. She died on 13 April 2020 at the age of 111 years, 265 days.
- Nova Scotia woman to celebrate 110th birthday this weekend Global News, 19 July 2018
- Nova Scotia supercentenarian says 110th birthday ‘one to remember’ The Star Halifax, 22 July 2018
- 111th birthday Sean Fraser MP (Facebook)
- ‘Everybody loved her’: Nova Scotia centenarian dies at 111 CTV News, 13 April 2020
- Florence Amy Webber Obituary The Chronicle Herald, 15 April 2020