|Birth:||21 January 1916|
|Age:||105 years, 144 days|
Felix Fructuoso Sienra Castellanos [Spanish: Félix] (born 21 January 1916) is a Uruguayan former sailor who competed in the 1948 Summer Olympics where he placed sixth.
A lawyer by profession, Sienra Castellanos was born in Montevideo and was much better known in Uruguay as a sports administrator, particularly with Yacht Club Uruguayo, where he served as Commodore from 1973 through 1975 and again from 2003 through 2005. He was also the Vice President of the Uruguayan Olympic Committee and worked with Panathlon Club Montevideo.
He became a centenarian in January 2016. On 26 March 2021 at age 105, Sienra Castellanos received the COVID-19 vaccine.
Felix Sienra is currently the oldest known living former Olympic athlete alive.
- Félix Sienra Olympedia
- Félix Sienra Sports-Reference.com (Archived)
- Este artículo lo puede ver en este link: "Hago gimnasia", dice Félix Sienra, de 100 años, olímpico en Londres 1948 El Observador, 5 February 2016
- Happy 104th birthday to Uruguayan sailor Félix Sienra Oldest Olympians on Facebook, 21 January 2020
- Agnes Keleti: Olympic gymnast great brings up the finest of centuries The Irish Times, 11 January 2021
- Happy 105th birthday to Félix Sienra, the oldest living Olympian! Oldest Olympians on Twitter, 21 January 2021
- Félix tiene 105 años, recibió la vacuna anticovid y se emocionó Telenoche, 26 March 2021