Negrini in 2020
|Birth:||3 June 1912|
Sustinente, Lombardy, Italy
|Age:||109 years, 138 days|
Negrini was born on 3 June 1912 in Sustinente, Lombardy, Italy. She has three children: Luigi, Uberto, and Luciano. She has lived in a nursing home in Milan, Lombardy, Italy for many years, where she enjoys playing bingo.
Negrini, who is wheelchair-bound, contracted COVID-19 in April 2020 during the coronavirus pandemic. However, she successfully recovered and tested negative for the virus in late May, a few days before her 108th birthday, making her one of the oldest known survivors of the disease. On 18 January 2021, she received her first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Persone viventi più longeve in Italia Supercentenari d'Italia
- Fatima, guarita dal Covid a 108 anni: Dio si è scordato di me Corriere della Sera, 5 June 2020
- Italian woman beats COVID-19 at 108 TheCable Lifestyle, 6 June 2020
- Italy resists second wave of coronavirus DW, 2 October 2020
- Covid-19. Une Italienne vaccinée à l’âge de 108 ans Ouest-France, 18 January 2021