|Birth:||10 May 1912|
|Age:||109 years, 35 days|
Evadney Talbot (née Watson; born 10 May 1912) is a Guyanese centenarian.
Evadney Talbot was born in Guyana on 10 May 1912 to Louisa Hammer and Jonathan Watson. She became a reputable seamstress, specializing in dresses. She married Kingsel Talbot, with whom she had 5 children. She survived her husband and two children. She has 16 grandchildren, 40 great-grandchildren and 6 great-great-grandchildren.
Talbot was upset that she couldnt have a large 108th birthday party because of the COVID-19 pandemic, but did not fear the virus, saying she puts her trust in god.
Since the death of 112-year-old Ina Holder on 15 March 2021, Talbot is believed to be the oldest living person in Guyana (but there may be someone older than her).
Talbot currently lives in Buxton, Demerara-Mahaica, Guyana, at the age of 109 years, 35 days.
- Buxton celebrates the life of newest centenarian Kaieteur News, 11 May 2012
- Cimbux Honors... Buxton Pride, May 2016 (pages 4 and 5)
- Happy Mother's Day to 106-year-old Buxtonian Kaieteur News, 13 May 2018
- Buxton centenarian not out 107! Stabroek News, 15 May 2019
- Coronavirus spoil-sport to birthday celebrations of Buxton woman, 108 Kaieteur News, 17 May 2020
- Today I visited Cde Evadney Eldeca Talbot who celebrated her 109 years birthday People's National Congress Reform - PNCR on Facebook, 17 May 2021