|Birth:||7 March 1898?|
|Death:||23 April 2009|
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
|Age:||111 years, 47 days?|
Eufrozyna Kaminski claimed to have been born in Poland on 7 March 1898. She had five younger siblings, including her sister Anastasia Czebaniuk who died in 2008 at the age of 102. Allegedly, her grandfather lived to be more than 110.
She married Kazimierz Kaminski. The couple had three children: Stefan Kaminski (deceased), Mary Krzyzanowski (1928–1993) and Jan Kaminski. She got widowed in 1983.
Eufrozyna Kaminski died in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada on 23 April 2009 at the claimed age of 111 years, 47 days. She is survived by one son Jan Kaminski, 6 grandchildren, 15 great-grandchildren and 2 great-great-grandchildren.
- Incomplete or Fraudulent Cases (2014)
- The woman who God forgot to take PressReader, 10 March 2007
- 111-year-old Ottawa woman survived concentration camp PressReader, 26 April 2009
- Oldest Canadian dies at age 111 Twitter, 26 April 2009
- Eufrozyna Kaminski Obituary Miscellaneous Obituaries
- Eufrozyna Kaminski Find A Grave