Elizabeth Kissack on her 104th birthday
|Birth:||2 May 1916|
Bristol, England, UK
Peel, Isle of Man
|Age:||105 years, c.47 days|
Elizabeth Kissack (2 May 1916 – June 2021) was an English-born Manx centenarian who was the second-oldest known living person in Isle of Man, after Jessica Carter at time of her death.
Elizabeth Kissack was born in Bristol, England, UK on 2 May 1916. She lived in many countries with her father’s family being Scottish and her mother’s family being Norwegian.
She married Reginald "Rex" Kissack in July 1938. The couple had two children: John and Christie. She worked as teacher.
She and her husband lived in Rome for 10 years where she became the World President of Women’s Methodist Church. She also meet the Pope. The couple settled in the Isle of Man after taking a position to serve in Laxey with her husband taking on the role of Chaplain to the House of Keys from 1981 to 1986.
She moved at Castle View nursing home in 2013.
Elizabeth Kissack died at Castle View nursing home in Peel, Isle of Man in June 2021 at the age of 105 years, c.47 days. She was survived by her son John, her daughter Christie, three grandchildren Robert, Isaac and Aaron, and five great-grandchildren Elsie, Thomas, Mira, Noa and Ayla.
- Mobile Family Library conjures up a magic moment Isle of Man, 14 October 2015
- Friday 30 September 2016 – Isle of Man MWiB, 30 Septemer 2016
- Castle View resident Bessie celebrates milestone 100th birthday Care Home UK, 29 December 2016
- Elizabeth celebrates 104th birthday Isle of Man Newspapers, 6 May 2020
- Elizabeth Kissack is celebrating her 105th birthday today! Keith Teare (Facebook), 2 May 2021
- Elizabeth Kissack Obituary Legacy.com, 18 June 2021