Concetta Rafter (seated, centre)
|Birth:||1 January 1910|
Brooklyn, New York, USA
|Death:||22 April 2020|
Castleton Corners, New York, USA
|Age:||110 years, 112 days|
Concetta Rafter was born on 1 January 1910 in Brooklyn, New York. As a young woman, she worked as a seamstress. Following the death of her husband Patrick, she moved to Eltingville, New York. She has at least one son, also called Patrick, and raised her four grandsons when their mother died.
In 2012, Rafter moved to a care home in Castleton Corners, New York. She became a supercentenarian on New Year's Day 2020. She died on 22 April 2020 at the age of 110 years, 112 days.
- Staten Island super centenarian Concetta Rafter turns a whopping 105 years young! SI Live, 2 January 2015
- Concetta Rafter turns 107 years young on New Year's Day SI Live, 2 January 2017
- 109th birthday Facebook, 1 January 2019
- Pre-110th birthday Facebook, 22 December 2019
- 110th birthday Facebook, 1 January 2020
- Concetta Rafter January 1 1910 April 22 2020 United States Obituary Notice