|Birth:||3 November 1910|
North Dakota, USA
|Age:||110 years, 24 days|
Clarabell Demers was born in North Dakota, USA on 3 November 1910. She grew up in the village of Oakwood, which is just east of Grafton. She was a lifelong member of the Catholic Church there before going on to St. John’s in Grafton. With her late husband, Fredrick, she helped run the JR’s bar at Oakwood. It has been known for its taco night on Wednesdays. The bar is operated by Clarabell’s son Donald and grandsons Guy and Gene.
Demers currently lives in Grafton, North Dakota, USA.
- MARILYN HAGERTY: Clarabell Demers looks forward to 100th birthday, bowling Grand Forks Herald, 12 September 2010
- VIDEO: 102-year-old Grafton woman keeps on rolling on the lanes Inforum, 11 January 2013
- And meet another North Dakota woman who refuses to quit creative late bloomers, 11 November 2013
- Ronald E. Demers Obituary Grand Forks Herald, 25 April 2015
- Marilyn Hagerty: Happy 107th birthday, Clarabell Grand Forks Herald, 30 October 2017
- Marilyn Hagerty: Happy 108th, Clarabell Grand Forks Herald, 22 October 2018
- Marilyn Hagerty: Rounding up mittens and gloves as November settles in Grand Forks Herald, 5 November 2019
- Elena Martinez shares a smile with her 109 year old great-great-grandmother, Clarabell Demers Twitter Post, 26 March 2020
- Grafton woman celebrates 110th birthday on Election Day Grand Forks Herald, 4 November 2020