|Birth:||19 December 1910|
|Age:||110 years, 34 days|
Clara Moll was born Clara Henry in Missouri, United States on 19 December 1910 in a family of five siblings. Since her father was a cowboy, she came to live with her godmother when she was 5 years old. During her youth, Moll was a tomboy, as she would rather climb tress and swim across lakes than play with dolls.
She later married Alois Moll, who died at age 74. He reportedly told her: 'Clara you watch, when women all go to work there will be nobody home to cook and there will be nobody home for the kids; you’re going to have hard times.' In 1981, she was in a hospital recovering from a hysterectomy when a tornado struck her home town. Fortunately, she survived as the hospital was located on a hill.
At age 106, she said she felt fine and could read without glasses but her hearing deteriorated. At 107, she still enjoyed life, quoting: 'I’m going to live until 110'. She was still quite fit on her 109th birthday, still being able to walk and having no pain. She touted “exercise” as the secret to her longevity.
Clara Moll currently lives in West Bend, Wisconsin, United States at the age of 110 years, 34 days.
- HAPPY 104th TO CLARA MOLL OF BARTON: A milestone of epic proportions is happening today, Friday, Dec. 19, as Clara Moll of Barton turns 104 years old. Facebook, 18 December 2014
- Clara Moll to turn 105 on Saturday Washington County Insider, 18 December 2015
- VIDEO: A love of life is what keeps Clara Moll young. The 106 year old talks dancing, roller skating, and the secret of longevity Washington County Insider, 19 December 2016
- VIDEO: Celebrating 107 years with Clara Moll of Barton Washington County Insider, 21 December 2017
- Celebrating 108 years with Clara Moll of Barton Washington County Insider, 19 December 2018
- Happy 109th birthday to Clara Moll of Barton Washington County Insider, 18 December 2019
- Through the years with Clara Moll who turns 110 today Washington County Insider, 19 December 2020