|Birth:||7 January 1900?|
Empire of Japan (now Taiwan)
|Death:||c. 31 March 2012|
Hsinchu County, Taiwan
|Age:||112 years, c.84 days?|
Choumei Xuwen [Chinese: 徐溫綢妹] (7 January 1900? – c.31 March 2012), also known as Xu Wenchou [Chinese: 徐温绸], was a Taiwanese supercentenarian claimant whose age is currently unvalidated by the Gerontology Research Group (GRG).
Choumei claimed to have been born on 7 January 1900. She worked on the fields with her children. For last 20 years of her life, she ate milk sugar every day. Her grandson, Xu Chunlu, described her as a "typical Hakka woman". According to her grandson, her secret of longevity was: "no worries, simple and ordinary life."
Choumei passed away around 31 March 2012 in the village of Hengshan, Hengshan Township, Hsinchu County, Taiwan at the claimed age of 112 years, c.84 days. She lived with her grandson.
- Unvalidated Claims (Age 108 and Older) from China (not updated since 2011)
- 鄭永金向百歲人瑞賀節 Hsinchu County, 5 October 2005 (Archived)
- 新竹109岁人瑞快乐似神仙 每天必吃牛奶糖(图) BackChina, 23 October 2009
- Report at age 110 CDN News, 11 October 2010 (dead link)
- 重陽敬老 邱鏡淳拜訪110歲徐溫綢妹 UDN, 12 October 2010 (Archived)
- Video at age 110 Youtube, 16 October 2010 (no longer available)
- 邱鏡淳帶禮物探望 NOWnews, 22 September 2011
- 横跨三个世纪 台湾第二高龄老人113岁过世(图) Ifeng, 8 April 2012
- 向人瑞學養生╱徐溫綢妹 無憂無慮、甜食解饞 Health, 23 September 2014