|Birth:||17 November 1910|
New Jersey, USA
|Age:||110 years, 65 days|
Cherrie Marcus was born in New Jersey, USA on 17 November 1910. Her parents were Freeman Riley (1878–1950) and Rose (née Peirano) Riley (1884–1957). She not had siblings.
She married Woodrow Marcus in Paterson, New Jersey, USA on 7 June 1941. The couple not had children. During Air Force service of her husband, the couple had homes in several locations and, after retirement, they lived in Solvang, California, Keizer, Oregon, until settling at Panorama City in Lacey. She got widowed in 2009.
In November 2020, she celebrated her 110th birthday.
Cherrie Marcus currently lives in Lacey, Washington, USA, at the age of 110 years, 65 days.
- Cherrie Sarah Riley FamilySearch
- Lt. Col. Woodrow C. Marcus The Billings Gazette, 30 January 2009
- Woodrow C. Marcus Find A Grave
- The Voice. Literary Journal of Panorama April 2019 DocPlayer.net, April 2019
- 110th birthday Twitter Post, 17 November 2020