Benegas on her 113th birthday.
|Birth:||8 April 1907|
Trinidad, Itapua, Paraguay
|Age:||113 years, 282 days|
Casilda Ramona Benegas de Gallego (born 8 April 1907) is a Paraguayan-born Argentinian supercentenarian whose age was validated by the Gerontology Research Group (GRG) on 10 April 2020. She is the first validated supercentenarian born in Paraguay, and the oldest (validated) person ever in Argentina. She is also the second-oldest confirmed survivor of COVID-19, behind Maria Branyas Morera.
Casilda Benegas was born in Trinidad, Itapua, Paraguay, on 8 April 1907. Her parents were Patricio Benegas and Asuncion Ojeda. She was baptized in Santisima Trinidad, Trinidad.
Benegas married Benigno Gallego Cuenya in Santisima Trinidad, Asuncion. On 6 April 1945, she moved to Argentina.
On 13 May 2020, she surpassed the age of Virginia Moyano (1904–2017), becoming the oldest validated person who ever lived in Argentina.
Casilda Benegas currently lives in Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina, at the age of 113 years, 282 days.
- Casilda Benegas, 113 Photo Gallery, GRG
- 106th birthday Facebook Post, 8 April 2013
- 107th birthday Facebook Post, 8 April 2014
- 108th birthday Facebook Post, 12 April 2015
- 109th birthday Facebook Post, 14 June 2016
- 110th birthday Facebook Post, 13 April 2017
- 111th birthday Facebook Post, 8 April 2018
- 112th birthday Facebook Post, 8 April 2019
- 113th birthday Twitter, 8 April 2020
- 113 años supero el Covid Twitter, 23 December 2020