|Carmen Navarra Castro|
|Birth:||23 July 1910|
Victoria, Malleco Province, Chile
|Age:||110 years, 327 days|
Carmen Navarra Castro was born in Victoria, Malleco Province, Chile on 23 July 1910. At the age of 9, she moved to Chillan. Later, she worked as a nurse at San Juan de Dios Hospital and at Herminda Martín Hospital, respectively. She had five children.
In July 2020, she celebrated her 110th birthday. At time, she had four living children (including Huguette Molina), 19 grandchildren, 13 great-grandchildren and 5 great-great-grandchildren.
In February 2021 at the age 110, she received the Covid-19 vaccine, making her one of oldest people to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
Navarra Castro currently lives in Chillan, Diguillin Province, Chile, at the age of 110 years, 327 days.
- Ñuble, Bío Bío y Arauco: alcaldes de las capitales se mantienen en sus cargos Diario Concepción, 24 October 2016
- Chillaneja Carmen Navarro, de 107 años, es una de las personas más longevas del país Facebook Post, 6 May 2018
- 108 años de vida cumplió la vecina más longeva de chillán Radio Alborada, 23 July 2018
- La vecina más longeva de Chillán cumple hoy 110 años La Discusión, 23 July 2020
- Vacunación Sra. Carmen, 110 años. Intendencia Regional de Ñuble (Facebook), 7 February 2021