|Antonio Ardon Soto|
|Birth:||2 September 1888|
Alajuela, Alajuela Province, Costa Rica
|Death:||3 November 1998|
Rio Segundo, Alajuela Province, Costa Rica
|Age:||110 years, 61 days|
Antonio Maria Dolores de los Angeles Ardon Soto (Spanish: Antonio María ... Ardón Soto; 2 September 1888 – 3 November 1998) was a Costa Rican supercentenarian whose age is currently unvalidated by the Gerontology Research Group (GRG).
Antonio Ardon Soto was born in Alajuela, Alajuela Province, Costa Rica on 2 September 1888. His parents were Rodolfo Ardon (1859–1917) and Angelina Soto Jinesta (1866–1896). He had at least four siblings. He worked as clerk.
He married Elisa Ardon Moya in 1912. The couple had at least five children: Maria Isabel (1912–1913), Maria Isabel (1914–2008), Antonia Angelina (born 1919), Jose Antonio (1921–2010) and Victor Manuel (1923–1996).
In September 1998, he celebrated his 110th birthday.
Antonio Ardon Soto died of decubitus ulcer septicemia in Rio Segundo, Alajuela Province, Costa Rica on 3 November 1998 at the age of 110 years, 61 days.
- Antonio Maria Dolores de los Angeles Ardon Soto FamilySearch
- Death Registration FamilySearch
- Antonio María Dolores de los Angeles Ardon Soto Geni
- Don Antonio Ardón Soto Rocío Ardón Acosta (Facebook), 5 July 2020
- Antonio Ardón Soto, que anduvo por los 110 Sergio Erick Ardón Ramírez (Facebook), 11 August 2020