|Antonia Santa Cruz|
Antonia Santa Cruz at 114
|Birth:||13 June 1905?|
|Age:||115 years, 103 days?|
Antonia Santa Cruz claims to have been born on a farm that then belonged to Queimadas, near Santaluz, Bahia, Brazil, on 13 June 1905. Her parents were Francisco Pereira de Santa’Anna and Anna Maria de Jesus. She was born on the feast day of Saint Anthony, which is why her parents named her Antonia. She had 11 children. She also adopted her nephew, Jose Luiz Medrado (aged 64 in December 2019).
In 2017, she had 68 grandchildren, 110 great-grandchildren and 35 great-great-grandchildren. In December 2019, she had a 104-year-old sister living in Rio de Janeiro. If she were verified she would be the second oldest living person in Brazil.
Antonia Santa Cruz currently lives with her 80-year-old daughter, Maria Medrado in Salgadalia, Conceicao do Coite, Bahia, Brazil, at the claimed age of 115 years, 103 days.
- 110 birthday Facebook Post, 14 June 2015
- salgadense-completa-112-anos salgadalia, 14 June 2017
- 113 years mention Facebook Post, 23 June 2018
- Uma das mulheres mais velhas do Brasil reside em Coité, você sabia? Calila Noticias, 27 December 2019
- 115 birthday Facebook Post#1, 13 June 2020
- 115 birthday Facebook Post#2, 13 June 2020
- Salgadália – Dona Antônia Santa Cruz completa 115 anos. Ela tem cuidados redobrados (Vídeo) Calila Noticias, 13 June 2020
|Brazil's Oldest Living Person Titleholders (V • E)|