|Birth:||2 March 1911|
Montemilone, Basilicata, Italy
|Death:||19 September 2019|
New Windsor, New York, USA
|Age:||108 years, 201 days|
Anthony Mancinelli (2 March 1911 – 19 September 2019) was an Italian-born American centenarian who gained recognition towards the end of his life as the world's oldest barber.
Anthony Mancinelli was born on 2 March 1911 in Montemilone, Basilicata, Italy. He emigrated as a child, with his family, to New York in 1919 and started his career as a barber at about 12 years, and then opened a personal activity at the age of 19. He had a wife, Carmella, who died in 2004, and a son. He served in World War II and was honorably discharged in 1945.
Mancinelli was named the "World's Oldest Barber" by Guinness World Records at the age of 96. At the time of his 108th birthday, he was still performing his services as a barber, working for about eight hours a day, five days a week. He died on 19 September 2019 at the age of 108 years, 201 days.
- Happy 107th birthday to the world's oldest barber Anthony Mancinelly Cladriteradio
- Oldest practising barber Guinness World Records, 8 October 2018
- Meet the 107-Year-Old Barber Who Has Been Cutting Hair for 97 Years Inside Edition Staff, 15 October 2018
- Anthony Mancinelli Obituary
- Anthony Mancinelli Obituary Legacy